The 2012 Darrell Awards Jury is pleased to announce the Finalists for Best Midsouth SF/F/H work in their respective categories.
Young Adult :
- Frank Tuttle for All the Paths of Shadow &
- Bryan Davis for Starlighter
- Allan Gilbreath for The Adjudication of Hetty Green (in Lawyers In Hell) and for The Locked Door (in Dreams of Steam II);
- Jackie Gamber for Permanent Residence (in parAbnormal Digest);
- Laura H. Smith for Winnet’s Octavion (in Dreams of Steam II); &
- Victor Lorthos for Of Heroes and Airships (in Dreams of Steam II).
- A. Christopher Drown for Path of an Arrow; &
- H. David Blalock for High Kings.
- Jeaniene Frost for This Side of the Grave;
- John Hornor Jacobs for Southern Gods; &
- Mira Grant (Seanan McGuire) for Deadline.
Each Finalist will be invited to attend MidSouthCon 30 on Sat. March 24 for the Banquet, at which the winners, first runners-up & finalists recognition will be presented.
SEANAN MCGUIRE (Mira Grant) will be inducted into the Coger Memorial Hall of Fame at the Banquet, as well.